Tuesday, August 4, 2015

New RPG Maker announced. With built-in sideview battle?

It's been a while since I'm waiting for the new series of RPG Maker.
Recently, I found RPG Maker news in Free Indie Games facebook fanpage and Siliconera. The new series of RM is RMMV (what a weird acronym if I may say). The nice feature is they added multi-device support, mouse, high-resolution, etc.

But something that bother me is the side-view battle.
I do have plan to back on RPG Maker world by doing port my Theolized SBS to new RM series. But they already have it.

By this, I'm not sure if I'm still have interest to upgrade my battle system or not.
Or instead, I upgrade their. Well, can't say right now. Just wait.

Hopefully I could fall in love to the new RM

10 comments:

  1. its cool that you know many scripting languages
    rmmv uses javascript i think

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its Java,not Javascript...

      Delete
  2. Nah it will use javascript and maybe with a new rgss if possible. Javascript can provide for html5 and multi device like smartphone, while java, which may use the same code as javascript, cant provide for multidevice iirc.

    ReplyDelete
  3. maaf saya mau nanya saya mau cuba beken game rpg download software di mana ya saya suda nyari tapi tidak dapat yang full versi crack nya

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. mending beli gan, jangan mencuri... ntar game bikinannya gak layak jual lho... Klo mo beli ya beli dr org yg gak make itu lagi...

      Delete
  4. Perasaan SBS defaultnya masih manfaatin charset yang madep kiri kan ?
    Upgrade aja kalo ada waktu. Apalagi ada embel2 multiplatform.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Theo, HuntingSwan here, I have a system stack error when using your battle system.
    Hime told me to contact you. I have a test project for you with the error.
    Can you help me? My email is eclipser17@yahoo.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Are you still encountering the issue?

      Delete
  6. Hello there Theo, as a big fan of you, I am wondering if you are going to port your sideview battle system or planning any improvements for the Yanfly's battle plugins or dunnowhatbutsomethingfromyou ^^.

    Definitively, we are waiting you to come back! Best wishes and thanks for your attention.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. As new RPG Maker is using Javascript, I need to learn it from the beginning. Since I never script from JS. Don't expect anytime soon. I won't release plugins until I know what is exactly I'm doing.

      Delete

Comment rules :
1. Stay in topic or I will ignore
2. Comment must be in either Bahasa Indonesian or English.

I appreciate any form of comments. However, please do not spam!