Thursday, December 11, 2014

A Lot of Deadlines Ahead

Hi folks! You may have noticed that I haven't really active recently. Well, it's due to college life. I got a lot of deadlines need to be done until at the end of this month. Most likely I won't do anything related to scripting or developing such as provide the patch for Theolized SBS, updating the old scripts, make new scripts, doing comission, etc. However I will still continue to active in forums like RPGMakerWeb / RPGMakerVXAce.net / RPGMakerID / Facebook Group.

Please continue to sent bug report if you found any. Once I got a free time, I will try to fix all of those. I'm sorry for inconvenience and see you next years ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment rules :
1. Stay in topic or I will ignore
2. Comment must be in either Bahasa Indonesian or English.

I appreciate any form of comments. However, please do not spam!