Friday, August 22, 2014

A lot has happened. Too lazy to update blog

As you can see, I haven't update my blog recently. I don't even know why. I was suddenly lost interest on RPG Maker Stuffs since I completed my Eremidia Dungeon : Skyward Temple game and updated my Theolized Sideview Battle System. I seems since one of my biggest dream was achieved, I greatly lost interest. Well, even so, I'm not retire from RPG Maker. I just need a rest for a long time. I even watched random animes for two weeks just because I was burned out

For you who reported some bugs, do not expect the patch will come out in near future. Unless if you report a bug for TSBS. I only concern on my battle system script since it's my masterpiece.

I apologize for not giving any news for you guys

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment rules :
1. Stay in topic or I will ignore
2. Comment must be in either Bahasa Indonesian or English.

I appreciate any form of comments. However, please do not spam!