Monday, October 28, 2013

Theo - Animated Battleback

English Version Avalaible
Version : 1.0
Request Thread : Animated Battleback
Perkenalan :
Pengen battleback kamu bisa gerak? Well, mungkin script ini bisa mewujudkan impianmu. Semoga saja. Sorry, no screenshot, download aja demonya

Cara penggunaan :
Pasang script ini dibawah material namun diatas main
Buat folder "AnimBattleBack" di dalam folder Graphics.
 
Siapkan gambar background untuk battleback dengan format nama "namafile_01.png". Siapkan gambar berikutnya untuk frame animasi setelahnya dan namakan dengan "namafile_02.png". Dan seterusnya. Kamu boleh memasukkan frame animasi sebanyak yang kamu mau. Dan perlu diingat, jangan lupa dengan nomor frame belakang tersebut ("_02.png" dst ...)
 
Untuk menggunakan animated battleback pada map tertentu, gunakan notetag <anim bb: key_animasi> dimana "key_animasi" adalah "key" yang berada pada konfigurasi di dalam script. Perlu diingat, penulisan "key_animasi" pada notetag tidak perlu disertai kutip

Bingung? Download aja demonya LOL
Dowload :

10 comments:

  1. I really love this script, but I have a question for you. Is there a way you could code it so I can use it per battle instead of the entire map?

    For example, if I start a battle, I can use the animation for JUST THAT BATTLE. But if I walk on the map, I get my normal battle backgrounds?

    I love this but I don't want it for an entire map. Just for certain battles.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry for late reply. You could try to use script call
      $game_system.anim_bb = "battleback name"

      And after the battle has done, set back that one to
      $game_system.anim_bb = ""

      Delete
    2. I can't believe I didn't think to do this myself. Your reply was fast, so thank you! This worked perfectly! Thank you very much!

      Delete
  2. What if I wanted to change the battleback during a battle?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your blog provided us with valuable information to work with. Each & every tips of your post are awesome. Thanks a lot for sharing. Keep blogging..
    RPGMaker MV

    ReplyDelete

  4. Thanks for sharing this Post,really this is very nice post for share best ideas and different knowledge. Its provide best communication service to all over the world so many thanks to all.
    clickyfixie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for share this Post to communicate all member to each other and get best ideas and tips on any topics for better knowledge.
    disqus
    agrawalmadhuri154

    ReplyDelete

  6. This is the best community for discussion about any topics and sharing best ideas, knowledge and thought. and have great Article sharing platform. I like this concept. Thanks a lot of all.
    piccsy
    myspace
    techn piccsy

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I keep getting this error, how do i remedy it?

    Script 'animBattleBack' line 139: NoMethodError occured

    undefined method '[]' for nil:NilClass

    ReplyDelete

Comment rules :
1. Stay in topic or I will ignore
2. Comment must be in either Bahasa Indonesian or English.

I appreciate any form of comments. However, please do not spam!